Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mowing the Lawn and a Treadmill for the World Cup.

So the Evans's have close to an acre and a little more of land that needs to be mowed every week. In an effort for me to get back into 1/2 shape I have ditched the riding lawnmower for the old school walk behind without a drive. So it goes with my push power and boy howdy let me tell you when you get done you know you have done something. Now according to RunKeeper and Zombies, Run I covered only 2 miles of ground but I was active for over two hours, which is what I want. I need to get my lungs back and this is an awesome way of doing it.

I am now looking for a cheap/free treadmill. With World Cup coming up I want to watch while I am busting out some mileage. 4 years ago I would get on the treadmill while the boys were playing and break when they took a break. It was a lot of fun and I want to repeat that joy. So if you are in the Athens Area and are looking to get rid of your extra clothes rack let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment