Thursday, February 24, 2011

9 More Days

Hey Mammoths. Well I am nine days out from the race and boy am I getting amped about it. The thing that I am really looking forward too is running with my friend Matt. It is great when you have a good guy who wants to run with you so again Mammoths I strongly encourage you to find someone to run with.

Last weekend my office participated in the St. Joe's Jog 5k. It was very challenging because it used the hilliest road in Athens as the course. Me, my wife, and baby Mammoth set off together and did it in 47:19, with a jog stroller is a pretty respectable time. The best part was watching my friends and employees running with our MoWerks shirts on. I have attached some photos of the run.



As always have fun on the range, stay close to a water hole, and watch what you are grazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment