Friday, February 18, 2011

St. Joes Jog

So tomorrow is a big 5k for me Mammoths. Its the last real race before the 1/2 and I have some pretty lofty goals set for it. First, I want to calculate my Average Heart Rate to see if I am hitting my marks appropriately. Second, I am going to try and finish my time in under 40. Matt and I were hitting about 13 minutes a mile last Saturday so we should be able to do it. Lastly, I have a whole lot of people from the office running tomorrow and I want them to have an awesome experience and get bit by the 5k bug.

Short and sweet tonight Mammoths. Going to hit the sack soon and get rested up. Will post on how the race went tomorrow. One other big thing. This is the first time Tilly and I will be in the same race and I am looking forward to that a great deal. Baby Mammoth hanging with Daddy Mammoth.

As always I hope to see you on the range, stay close to a good watering hole, and be careful of what you are grazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment