Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Racing the New Year

Hey Mammoths! Since the New Year is rapidly approaching I am going to encourage you to run in a race or two this year. Jackie and I have decided that we are going to a 5K a month (or two) for the coming year. Our first 5k will be the New Years at Noon run at Sandy Creek Park on January 1, 2011 at Noon. Online registration is now closed but you can still register at the event. I am posting a link to it below.

New Years At Noon 5K

The other 5k we will be doing is the ML5K on January 17. I am posting the link below and you can register for that race online. The race will start and end at Weaver D's and if you register before January 14 you can get a meal from them as well. Okay, not exactly the healthiest place in the world to eat but hey you just got a PR on a 5k so treat yourself :)

ML5K

So I hope to see you on the course and if you want to start training for the 1/2 marathon email me and I will include you in the google doc or I can email you the spread sheet. Happy ranging my little Mammoths!

No comments:

Post a Comment