Monday, December 20, 2010

Slow and Steady Wins the Day

So Matt and I decided that we would start back at today. I went slow, around three miles an hour, just to see how the knee would react. So far so good. I am going to the Doctor this morning, Dr. Kevin O'Neal here in Athens and he is amazing. I also did the walk without taking any type of pain reducer to really see how it feels, again so far so good.

On another note I hear from my family that the show I am on "Heavy" has started running commercials with me on it. I have not seen them yet but when I do I will let you know. The show starts on January 17 so please tune in and see some really fine people working really hard to lose weight.

Matt and I also came to the conclusion that we will be doing the 1/2 marathon in Albany, GA on March 5, 2011. If you are interested in doing this as well then drop me an email and I will send you the link to the race and our training schedule. It is not scary and you will see that you will be able to do it. Remember slow and steady wins the race and that is what we do.

Have a great Christmas and I will talk about my holiday plans on my next check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment