Friday, December 17, 2010

What Mammoths Do When They Can't Run

So I have run into a small situation. I hurt my knee is Scotland, not to bad, but enough that the pounding of a run, especially a long one, would really be bad. So I have decided to do some cross training.
One of the things that I did last night was Zumba. If you are not familiar with Zumba it is an exercise class that mixes hip hop dance moves, Latin inspired moves, and Reggaeton music. In short it is a lot of fun and a good way to spend an hour. I got my heart rate up, busted out a good sweat, and was able to limit the impact on my knees.
Hopefully my fellow herd mates I will be able to be back on the road ASAP.

The next blog will focus on the holidays and how to keep up your progress and still have a good time.

See you on the plain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment