Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 313: Going to Chicago

Hey Mammoths! Well I am gearing up for my big trip to Chicago. Looking forward to running in the Windy City or the White City as I have been reading about. Geez it seems that during the World's Fair in 1893 there was a serial killer in Chicago just wiping out folks. The book is called Devil in the White City by Erik Larson and I can't put it down. I am mostly excited about doing the four miles Michael wants me to do along the banks of Lake Michigan, like in the movie Spirit of the Marathon, which you can watch on NetFlix On Demand.

Well Mammoths short one tonight. I will relay my travel story tomorrow. As always I hope to see you rambling on the range, stick close to a good watering hole, and watch what you are grazing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment