Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 338. A Rest Day...But Still Did Some Fun Stuff

Hey Mammoths! Happy April Fools Day! I hope you enjoyed my little prank with Gmail Mobile. I just couldn't help myself.

So today is a rest day in my Training Peaks schedule. Michael has built in these days so I will repair for my other workouts that are coming up. I had an awesome Good Measure Meals breakfast which consisted of a cranberry coffee cake, fried plantains, and chicken sausage. It was really good and got me ready for my day.

After I spent time at work I can home for a really great lunch. It was a veggie burger with broccoli salad and it was so tasty. I am a big fan of veggie burgers and this one had some cheese on it and it was awesome. I then spent some time playing with the baby Mammoth and then headed back to work.

Dinner consisted of a chicken chili to die for with brown rice. Again it amazes me at the amount of food I get for 2100 calories. I used to eat 2100 calories for my prebreakfast snack! I am so glad I have found Good Measure Meals.


So today was the first day of the Mammoth Move Challenge. I have challenged the herd to do 30 minutes of moving for 30 days. So far the response has been great and people are getting into it. I wanted to do something fun and new so I went to my friend Matt from Play-N-Trade and he gave me a copy of Zumba for the XBox Kinect and it is awesome! I have uploaded my and the Mommoths Zumba moves and we had a blast! If you have never done Zumba before I highly suggest it because it is a great workout that doesn't get boring. After we did Zumba I went outside and played with our dogs. The idea here Mammoths is to keep moving and do something for 30 minutes. Whether its a run, walk, bicycle, Zumba, or playing with your dog just get out there and move but most importantly have fun! Below are the videos we shot.



Well Mammoths tomorrow is an exciting day. The Mommoth and I have a group run with our WoW Boot Camp! friends. It is always fun to run with friends. So Mammoths I hope to see you rambling on the range, sticking close to a good watering hole, and as always be mindful of what you are grazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment