Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 290: A Mammoth Gets Twisted and the does his Dumbo Impression

Greetings from San Antonio Mammoths!

So I am here on business and man what a great city. I am so looking forward to getting out on to the River Walk and put in some mileage. What is so great Mammoths is that I can get out and enjoy this beautiful city. A year ago I would have been stuck in my hotel, heck I probably wouldn't even have come here.

So Michael and Tom from WoW Boot Camp! came up with an awesome new way to try and kill us today. It was called the WoW Twisted Challenge. Imagine Mammoths running one lap around the track (not to bad I grant you), then ten sit-ups, push-ups, Atomic squats (okay those suck), and finally ten mountain climbers. Not to bad of a work out and something manageable but this is Michael and there is always a twist (hence the twisted part). We then had to do Inch Worm, this entails you going down into the push-up position, stretch out, and then move your feet toward your hand. You repeat this over and over until you go 50 yards (feels like fifty miles) and then once you do that you get to run hills 5 times. AWESOME! Then do another lap around the track and begin the process again but this time do twenty of the exercises, inch worm, and hills. One more lap, followed by thirty of the exercises and 5 more hills. Finally, One more lap, 30 of the exercises, inch worm, 5 hills, and then just one more lap! Mammoths this is one of the toughest workouts I have ever done and it felt good to finish all of that in 42 minutes. Again flashing back a year there would have been no way I could have done any of this stuff, never mind finishing as quickly as I did.

Seriously though Mammoths one of the best feelings in the world for me is to be able to fly for MoWerks. I am in San Antonio on business and am so happy I can get on the plane and fly! It is so great to be able to sit in the seat and go to different cities. I love to fly and now I can.

Okay Mammoths I will blog some more later today. I have to go meet with some folks so as always I hope you enjoy your ramble on the range, stick close to a good watering hole, and mind what you are grazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment