Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Design! Thank You Aiden!!!

So I am thinking that I need to have my own logo. I also want to start a clothing line for Mammoths. Right now there is very little out there for us. So I need help. My friend Aiden (who is Gazelle Matt's progeny) drew me this awesome picture and told me that I should keep moving because I am doing AWESOME! Really nice to get an atta-boy from a young fella. So I am laying the challenge down. Email me your design at woollymammothrunner@gmail.com and the winner will get a free shirt, a free hat, and your design matted-framed and signed by the Woolly Mammoth Runner. Entries must be submitted by June 30 with the winner being announced on July 4 after the Peachtree Road Race.

Good Luck and send in those logo design ideas to woollymammothrunner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment