Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 246: Updated Sacrifice List

Yo Mammoths!

So the Mommoth read the blog this morning and decided that my sacrificial list was pretty weak. So I was told that I have to go back and come up with a better list. Evidently the first two are just not good enough for the Mommoth. In essence I know the name of my running goddess and her name is Jackie! (Love you sweetie)

Okay so here is  my new sacrificial list which I believe my running goddess will approve of:

1) Hot Dogs and buns. Now I get turkey dogs but I have been known to occasionally grab one at the odd Golden Pantry but for the marathon I am willing to sacrifice this.

2) Frozen Yogurt. I adore this treat but for the run I am willing to give it up.

3) Baked or Regular chips. To go along with the hot dog I usually have some sort of baked chip to go with it but now I am giving them up to race faster and cleaner.

4) Diet Soda. Now out of all of these sacrifices this is going to be a tough one because I am a HUGE Coke Zero fan. We have them at work and they are an awesome alternative when coffee just won't do, like when its 85 in the office as it is right now. But for the race and the goddess I will give that up too.

So there you have it Mammoths 4 better sacrifices for the Mommoth. I will talk about training later as I have a 45 minute tempo run today that the Mommoth  and I will be doing at the Y around 5 o'clock. If you are in the area come on by. I hope to see you out there on the range, stay close to a good watering hole (especially today), and as always mind what you are grazing on...because you never know when the running goddess will strike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment