Friday, January 28, 2011

Lighten Up Georgia!!!

Hey Mammoths! I just wanted to drop you a quick note about a new program I will be starting with my herdmates here at my office, MoWerks. We will be going to Athens Regional Medical Center on Monday, 31 January 2011 at Noon to participate in Lighten Up Georgia. Lighten Up is a program that will help the community learn how to live better lifestyles. If you live in Athens you should come and check it out. I am putting the link to this program below.

Lighten Up Georgia!!!


So tomorrow is 7 miles and I am really excited about it. Jackie came across a great article about the ABCs of Planning Your Race Season, which has a ton of good advice. I know that my C race will be the St. Joe's Jog on Saturday, 19 February 2011 at 9 am. MoWerks is sponsoring a running team this year and they will be at races all over the place so look for the shirts. I am putting the link to the ABCs article below as well as a link to the St. Joe's Jog. 5 weeks until the 1/2 marathon and I can't wait :)

ABCs of Planning Your Race Season


St. Joe's Jog

One quick announcement. I found out that my episode is scheduled to air on 21 March 2011 on A&E so set your DVRs. I am trying to get an event organized here in Athens so when I find out more about that I will let you know.

As always Mammoths I will see you on the range, find yourself a good watering hole, and be careful of what you are grazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment