Sunday, January 22, 2012

Asheville was Awesome

Hey Mammoths!

I had the best time at the Mission Healthcare Health Festival this past Saturday. It was so great to be around so many people who want to make a real change in their lives. I met so many wonderful people and I was told I was an inspiration to so many of them, which was a very humbling experience. I am so thankful to God and Jesus who have found a way for me to help out others in this area of my life.

Just a reminder that if you want to participate in Lighten Up Georgia's Competition it starts this Monday. Here is the link LIghtenUpGeorgia.

I am also really excited about restarting Boot Camp on Tuesday and getting on the elliptical and bike tomorrow at the Omni. I hope to see you guys out there!

2 comments:

  1. I attended The Healh Fair this past Saturday in Asheville. Hearing you speak, was just awesome! You are so inspiring, motivated and real!! I also enjoyed talking with you afterwards as well. I have never felt so good about losing as I do this time, I am so inspired!I am now 4 days smoke free, and on my way to a wonderful weight loss journey. This is not new to me ( I am a Lifetime member of WW, but a way over weight one). I have never felt so inspired. I hope you continue public speaking about your journey. I drove 48 miles tohear you, that was the reason I attended. Believe you me....It was WELL WORTH the drive. Best wishes to you on your continuing journey, And THANK YOU!!! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and thought of your juicing. Thought I'd share! :)

    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/01/skinny-green-monster-smoothie.html

    ReplyDelete