Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Me, New Plan

Hey everyone.

I know it has been a long time since September 5 but my silence was due to the fact that I was going through a pretty rough patch in my life. During that time I forgot a great deal of the things I have been preaching for over a year. I stopped counting calories, I stopped writing my food down, and then I got seriously hurt. I cracked my knee cap and allowed myself a pity party; until now!

I watched a great documentary the other day called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Its about a guy who decides to reboot his system by doing nothing but juicing for 60 days. So as I am watching this I notice that this fella from Australia and I have a lot in common. We are both success oriented people, we both have a food addiction, and we both believe that only changing your behavior will you ever truly lose the weight and keep it off. So I have decided to reboot my system 5 days at a time. 5 days from today I will reevaluate where I am, how I am feeling, and determine if I want to continue or not. As I used to tell my soccer team, Little things turn into big goals! My big goal of course is to be healthy and I think this is a good way. I would like to thank Michael Williams for turning me on to this documentary.

So that is the skinny about me getting skinny. Over the next few days I will blog about my experiences with this reboot and let you know how its going!

No comments:

Post a Comment