Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big News

Hey my fellow Mammoths I have big news. I will be going to Hilton Head Island and spending three glorious days at Hilton Head Health with the herd. I will be there giving a lecture on my episode and what I have done since I've left.

It occurs to me that some of you Mammoths may not know this but I was on reality TV on the show called Heavy on A&E. Short version: I left home for six months to drop weight. Did I do good? You be the judge this coming Monday. Also I will be on the Heavy Community site with my TV partner and Jackie on Tuesday at 10:15 am EST so if you have a question my herd mates fire away.

Lastly on May 1 something huge is going to happen herd mates. Mammoths I am very happy about this turn of events and it will change lives! So look for a big announcement and teasers on this blog.

As always Mammoths I will see you on the range, stick close to a good watering hole, and mind what you are grazing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment