Monday, March 21, 2011

Episode is Tonight

So Mammoths tonight is the big premier of my show and I am nervous and excited about it! I will be watching it here at Hilton Head Island at Hilton Head Health with the guests here and that should be awesome. Best part is that I get to see Jeff Ford and Bob Wright and the rest of the crew who got me into better shape. I still have a ways to go but I know now I can do it. I have a hope that I did not have a year ago. A year ago at this time I was gearing up to go to H3 and I knew that this was the make it or break moment of the rest of my life. I went in with the idea that I am going to make a change, and a change I have made!

Well Mammoths this is short I will blog longer tonight.

Have fun on the range, stay close to a good watering hole, and as always mind what you are grazing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment