Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Ramble to The ISLAND

So hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that your favorite Mammoth and his little herd made it safe and sound to the island. We have checked in, got our bags, come to our villa, and I am blogging already! I forgot how much I love this place. It is so peaceful here right now without all of the traffic and noise of the Summer. Jackie, Tilly and I saw a big alligator already, she was lounging on the bank waiting for a snack to swim by.

Well Mammoths I will blog extensively later tonight about all of the activities I will be engaged in while I am here and also about the show. If you haven't joined the facebook page please do so.

As always have fun on the range, stay near a good watering hole, and watch what you are grazing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment